Tuesday, December 10, 2013

It's Not Music Monday...It's Top Three Tuesday...

Okay, I realize it is not Music Monday it's Tuesday but we've had a lot of busy going on here so...I decided to type up a few new blogs to post tonight however, blogger wouldn't post them (thankfully I saved them outside of here.) so how about I just do this post (because it works?) on music recommendations. Just going to post a few bands I love that you should hear. So check them out!!!


On My Honor:

They are a great band from Knoxville, TN they are almost always on tour and they work really hard.

Twitter
Facebook
Spotify
Band Camp
Youtube

Here is one of my favorites "Gypsy Summer




Dear You:

I've been jamming them like crazy the past few days.


Here is "Journals"  (it's just really one of my favorites and yes I jacked this video from youtube so thank you 

]]

Jocelyn:

Saw these guys in concert recently and Landen just had such a kick ass beard I couldn't not like them.


Here is "Miss America" 





These are just three of the bands I have really been playing A LOT this week. I wanted to share these three bands with you all. Please give them a listen, download their music, like them on facebook, and follow them on the Twitter. 



Now Playing:
Artist vs Poet - Stay Strong



No comments:

Post a Comment