Tuesday, December 17, 2013

It's Not Music Monday...It's Top Three Tuesday...


It's that time of the week again....Here are my top three must hear bands of the week!! 

In no particular order...

As It Is:

They are a pop-punk band from Brighton via Minneapolis. You may recognize the front man Patty Walters from his youtube covers!  He even took a song from "The Lion King" and made it punk! Woot! So make sure you check them out!



Here is the acoustic preformace of "Often"
















Paradise Fears:
Great band, great guys, amazing lyrics! You can't go wrong with them.



Check out "What Are You Waiting For":
















Framing Hanley:
Listen to Crooked Smile and tell you don't love them...better yet watch their video for Lollipop it has something for the ladies and the gentlemen ;) They also have an announcement coming soon as well as a new album! 


Enjoy "You Stupid Girl" 








So there you have it folks. My Top Three Bands of the week. I hope you check them out. I mean with the links already posted and videos right in the post you don't have an excuse really! 

*Do you have a band you think I should check out? Tweet me @Dick_Lint and let me know!! I'm always open for music recommendations!


No comments:

Post a Comment