Wednesday, November 27, 2013

BoyMeetsWorld: Merry Christmas, Ya Filthy Animal...

December 3rd (next Tuesday)  BoyMeetsWorld will be releasing a Christmas Album for FREE! I mean come on guys, free Christmas music from a band that's actually good?!?! How often does that happen? Exactly, now you're trying to remember exactly when a kick ass band released a FREE Christmas Album, I mean with an Album name like 'Merry Christmas, Ya Filthy Animal' you just can't go wrong. 

You can already listen to "Alone for the Holidays" by clicking HERE

I caught BoyMeetsWorld on the warped this past summer. They are a band out of Cincinnati, OH if you like New Found Glory I know you'll enjoy them!

Be on the lookout next Tuesday I will post a link where you can get the album free!! :)

Again it's fucking free in case you missed the 5 other times I mentioned that!

How to find the band:
Follow on Twitter
Like on Facebook
Subscribe on YouTube


-Dick Lint (twitter @Dick_Lint)

Current Jam Playing: 
Attack Attack! - Bro, Ashley's Here


*Have a band you want me to plug? Shoot me a tweet.

No comments:

Post a Comment