Wednesday, November 27, 2013

I am a douche canoe who likes calling others douche canoes, ya douche canoe!

Well hello lovely interweb people!! I shall go by Douche Canoe on here, yes i got that from MattG124, he is lovely is he not? If you do not know him check him out on YouTube. Anywho, i am a socially awkward teenager who is in their last year of high school and who is indecisive about everything. I am in that time in my life where i am trying to figure out my future plans, which is the most stressful part of any body's life. WHO EVER SAYS SENIOR YEAR IS THE EASIEST YEAR OF YOUR LIFE IS A FREAKING LIAR, I MEAN SERIOUSLY YA DOUCHE CANOES STOP LYING, ITS FREAKING STRESSFUL.
Anyway, music is a HUGE part of my life it is the reason i am still breathing and why i have the strength to keep going, it is everything to me. Concerts are the best thing ever, they are the one place i can be myself and not feel like i am being judged, they're my favorite thing to do. My taste of music varies from different genres, it changes everyday, but what is mostly on my ipod is metal, post-hardcore, and pop-rock. I like me some 80s metal too, i can thank my brother for that. When we were younger in the summertime we would stay up to the butt-crack of dawn watching some channel on TV that just showed classic rock music videos and we would have some great conversations about life, i honestly miss those days. That is probably the reason Motley Crue is one of my favorite bands and Tommy Lee is my freaking hero, okay, have you read his autobiography? Its freaking hilarious. I could tell you all my favorite bands/musicians, but that would mean i would be here forever and i think that would bore you to death, so I'll just throw out a few. Motley Crue of course, Black Veil Brides(judge me,I do not freaking care), All Time Low, Of Mice and Men, Ed Sheeran, Paolo Nutini, My Chemical Romance:'(, Asking Alexandria, Bring Me The Horizon, Pierce The Veil..ETC. I also really like unsigned bands that are just at the beginning of their career, i love watching them grow, it is great. Well I guess I'll stop rambling and stuff, so stay awesome guys. AND REMEMBER. Just because you don't like a band, doesn't mean they suck. See ya later dudes.

-Douche Canoe

Listen to:
"Empire (Let Them Sing)"- Bring Me The Horizon

No comments:

Post a Comment