Monday, November 25, 2013

Get to know Dick Lint (WTH is Dick Lint anyway?)

Greetings, Dick Lint here. I thought I would start the intros on the blog. I will be one of the main bloggers on here, however, I have recruited help from friends near and far. 

I will now ramble random things about myself. I'm am somewhere between 25-30 years old. I live in a town so small actually getting to shows takes a lot of gas money and usually a overnight hotel stay. My real job allows me to wear my pj's daily (trust me it's not what you're thinking). Currently, I have saw almost every band on my must see list. A concert is one of the few places I can be in a large crowd of people and not have a panic attack (even that took some practice). The first band I saw without parental supervision was N*SYNC. When I was a pre-teen I was a HUGE Hanson fan and it took over 10 years for me to finally get to see them live. OH SHIT I know what you're thinking! No don't leave yet...I'm not going to bore you with anymore 90's boy band stories. I think that is plenty of things about me to get this started. 

So what exactly is Dick Lint? It's that shit that gets stuck on the end of a dick that causes piss to stream out random directions while taking said piss. Just trust me it's a thing.

Current jam playing:
The Big Time - Sick and Tired (Twitter: @TheBigTimeBand ) 

No comments:

Post a Comment