Tuesday, November 26, 2013

Is Brookline Drive coming back?

November 20th Brookline Drive's facebook had this nice little post. 
 








We knew in the beginning they were not completely "broken up" however after a long year of seeing Ben & Rich do their own things and The Hillman's start their own side project I didn't think they'd actually be Brookline Drive again. However, it appears they have decided to get back to what they started so to speak. This Friday they will be playing at The Space with Jennel Garcia. Followed by a trip back to the studio to write and record. Color me stoked. 

The band did make an official statement which can be found on Brookline Drive's Facebook Page

Anyone else remember the song  "Mouse Trap" they played? I still get it stuck in my head! I spent a big chunk of time watching Ben do live streams with members of the band. 

-Dick Lint



Currently Playing: 

No comments:

Post a Comment