Tuesday, November 26, 2013

Little Shits..? I hate 'em.

Sup yo. Little Shit Hater here. If you didn't guess it already little shits and I, yeah we don't mesh. Anyway, I'm just your typical college student trying to make shows and deal with school all at the same time. I've always loved music since it's always there even when people aren't. The first band I truly fell in love with was the Jonas Brothers and I eventually broadened my horizons to listen to other bands like Bring Me the Horizon, All Time Low, and many more. I love every type of music from Hoodie Allen to Of Mice and Men to One Direction, judge me no fucks given, they all mean the world to me and I wouldn't be the same if I didn't listen to all of them. Concerts are the one place I feel at home and the one place I feel comfortable in my own skin. Music has done so much for me and given me so many lifelong friends and I'm just here to give back to the bands that have given so much to me.

I think that's about it... I'm not really good with words so yeah...

 - Little Shit Hater

Listen to:
"Eighteen Cool" by Hoodie Allen

No comments:

Post a Comment